Sunday, February 5, 2012

About This Blog

This blog will be over the upcoming UEFA Champions League matches leading up to final in Munchen On Saturday The 19th Of May 2012. I plan to review the games, provide my readers with stats and if I am able to post highlights from each match and answer any questions my readers may have about the sport.


Every match from February 14 on will be from the Round of 16 also known as 'knockout stages'. The road to Munchen will an exciting one.


Here is a list of the teams who will be playing to get to the final.


Lyon From France, French Ligue 1.
Apoel From Cyprus, Cypriot First Division.
Leverkusen From Germany, Bundesliga.
Bacrelona From Spain, La Liga.
Zenit From Russia, Russian Premier League.
Benfica From Portugal, Portuguese First Division.
Milan From Italy, Serie A.
Arsenal From England, Premier League.
CSKA Moskva From Russia, Russian Premier League.
Real Madrid From Spain, La Liga.
Napoli From Italy, Serie A.
Chelsea From England, Premier League.
Marseille From France, French Ligue 1.
Inter From Italy, Serie A.
Basel From Switzerland, Swiss Super League.
Bayern Munchen From Germany, Bundesliga.

1 comment:

  1. Straight and concise. I know I'm a little behind on commenting on this post, but from what I see so far... this is your site to the T.

    ReplyDelete